Re: Target-market.

On Mon, 2010-12-27 at 21:43 +0000, alan c wrote:
> This includes the Education profession.

Alan, I can understand a lot of what you are saying here - and I am sure
you have some excellent points - but tell us more about the above.  Why
or how, and is there any way we can move towards changing this?  eg.  My
wife is chair of govs at our local primary school and my daughter is a
governor with special responsibility for IT.  My granddaughter will
start at that school as a pupil in two years, and by then, she will have
been using Ubuntu for quite a while!

I guess I've done my bit .... any further thoughts?

Regards,		Barry Drake.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!