ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

All Stars Session setup for UDS-N

Hello Fellow All Stars,
     I've had something rumbling around in my brain over the last few
weeks, and I wanted to share it with you and get your thoughts in
advance of the next UDS so that we can begin to plan the layout of the
show.

I've only experienced one All Stars Jam so far, but it seems like we get
pretty good community involvement toward the end of the show, but in the
beginning, it is mostly the folks who have practiced specific songs.

I like this layout, but I think we need to define it a bit further. Do
you think it would be a better layout to have one session of the songs
we practice and prepare, take a small break and then return for the
requests like we did last time with community participation?

I'm interested in your thoughts. :)

~JFo

Follow ups