ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: All Stars Session setup for UDS-N

On 09.07.2010 17:34, Jeremy Foshee wrote:
> I like this layout, but I think we need to define it a bit further. Do
> you think it would be a better layout to have one session of the songs
> we practice and prepare, take a small break and then return for the
> requests like we did last time with community participation?

There were a couple of ideas kicking around: one was to DJ sessions to
get the band some break after playing all their songs. The other one to
have Karaoke again.

One thing's for sure: it'd be nice to get out of the hotel again, the
club we rented in Prague was just awesome.

Have a great day,
 Daniel