ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: All Stars Session setup for UDS-N

I'd just like to chime in with some quick feedback - I was a bit
disappointed that myself and around three or four other people never got a
chance to play. I brought my drumsticks all the way from New Zealand only to
be yelled at for not scrolling the lyrics at one stage.

Admittedly I never got around to attending a practice during the week at La
Hulpe because I was really busy, but perhaps less hogging of the equipment
and a more "ubuntu" type approach to the affair might work?