ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Songs

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:16:43PM +0200, Tony Espy wrote:
> "Knocking on Heaven's Door" -- Clint told me that Mannela didn't
> feel comfortable with singing it, so let's pull it, and leave as an
> alternate unless there are any objections.

Done.

> "High & Dry" -- Brent on guitar instead of Bill.

Done

> "With or Without You" -- I think was just Seif on vocals, without Leigh.

Done.

> "Your Song" -- hasn't been rehearsed all week, so it's a candidate
> to be dropped.

Moved to the backup list.

> "Don't Stop Believing" -- Seif is not singing on this.  David B sang
> last night, but said he wasn't comfortable with it.  Not sure where
> this leaves it...  I know Hugh really wants to do this, so we should
> discuss after the wrapup.

JFo to the rescue.

> "Closer to Fine" -- am I really doing this one solo???  Also not
> rehearsed all week.

I am happy to sing it with you (added).  Leigh seemed to enjoy as well.

> "Hallelujah" -- slight re-order on verses..  Amber/Jfo (1), Tony
> (2), MDZ(3), Seif (4), All (5).  I *think* that's the way we did it.

Done.

> Anything other changes folks would like to make/note???

Feel free to edit directly in U1.  I know you don't like hand editing HTML
but little fixes like these should be no problem. ;-)

--
 - mdz