ubuntu-allstars team mailing list archive

Re: Songs

On 05/13/2011 12:33 PM, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:16:43PM +0200, Tony Espy wrote:
"Knocking on Heaven's Door" -- Clint told me that Mannela didn't
feel comfortable with singing it, so let's pull it, and leave as an
alternate unless there are any objections.

Thanks Matt!

Done.

"High&  Dry" -- Brent on guitar instead of Bill.

Done

"With or Without You" -- I think was just Seif on vocals, without Leigh.

Done.

"Your Song" -- hasn't been rehearsed all week, so it's a candidate
to be dropped.

Moved to the backup list.

"Don't Stop Believing" -- Seif is not singing on this.  David B sang
last night, but said he wasn't comfortable with it.  Not sure where
this leaves it...  I know Hugh really wants to do this, so we should
discuss after the wrapup.

JFo to the rescue.

Cool, this is one of my favorite songs, so I'm happy it's stays in the set! Thanks JFo!

"Closer to Fine" -- am I really doing this one solo???  Also not
rehearsed all week.

I am happy to sing it with you (added).  Leigh seemed to enjoy as well.

Awesome.  Bill will play guitar too.

"Hallelujah" -- slight re-order on verses..  Amber/Jfo (1), Tony
(2), MDZ(3), Seif (4), All (5).  I *think* that's the way we did it.

Done.

Anything other changes folks would like to make/note???

Feel free to edit directly in U1.  I know you don't like hand editing HTML
but little fixes like these should be no problem. ;-)

/t