Re: Upload interface between s-c-a and click-updown

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 01:10:12 +0200, Loïc Minier <loic.minier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 06, 2013, James Westby wrote:
> >   file: a file field
> >   appid: the id of the app as a string
> >   version: the version the file is for as a string
>
> appid and version are likely in the package already; probably best not
> to specify them again at upload time to avoid screwups

The design for the first iteration of the upload has the developer
specifying these things in the form, rather than extracting them from
the package. My understanding is that the aim is to change this later,
because doing it now would be much more work.

Thanks,

James