Re: Fwd: Upload interface between s-c-a and click-updown

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:59:58 -0300, Matias Bordese <matias.bordese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, that would work if we can "guess" what the app download URL finally is
> (we need this info to make it available for reviewers, and index that in
> solr when app is published too, for example).

Yep. The only thing that may be tricky is the filename, if we make that
part of the download url.

Does the format of a click package filename follow a convention like
.debs? If so then we can just use that, and it doesn't matter what the
filename the developer had was.

> On the other hand, if we need to get details from a JS parsed response, I
> think we would need some way to validate that info, since it would be
> coming from the browser to SCA.

Yeah, or just be careful about the information that comes from that
channel.

Thanks,

James