Re: Notification of implementation updates

Hey,

On 10.06.2013 12:35, James Tait wrote:
> Agreed.  Would there also be value in having a public IRC channel on
> Freenode for people from across the Click Packages spectrum - client
> devs, server devs and app devs/consumers?

I'm always a fan of reusing existing channels and there's
#ubuntu-app-devel and #ubuntu-touch already, but both may be too busy
already and too focused on other things, so that founding a new channel
might make sense.

#ubuntu-apps? #ubuntu-apps-deliver? I don't know - any suggestions?
Maybe we only have to keep the channel around for a limited amount of
time? In any case, I support the idea to hangout together - especially
now at the start of this project.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+