Re: Notification of implementation updates

Hello,

On 07.06.2013 15:46, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> the click/appstore project is spread across many teams, subprojects and
> we have many touching points. Do you think it'd possible for you and
> your teams to post very quick updates of code that has landed or
> milestones which have been achieved?
>
> It'd be good if we all stayed on top of things which are happening,
> which are testable remained in the bigger picture.

Tomorrow there's going to be a public hangout at around 17-18 UTC, where
I'll be to represent the click/appstore project. If you had a 2-3 line
summary of the stand of things, that'd be great, so I can talk a bit
about what's going on in your respective area. (If not, I'll have to
make it up. ;-))

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+