Re: Fwd: Upload interface between s-c-a and click-updown

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Matias Bordese
<matias.bordese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok, that would work if we can "guess" what the app download URL finally is
> (we need this info to make it available for reviewers, and index that in
> solr when app is published too, for example).
>
> On the other hand, if we need to get details from a JS parsed response, I
> think we would need some way to validate that info, since it would be coming
> from the browser to SCA.

I think I would have the unique filename/url defined by the time we
POST to click-updown and send that as part of the form so it can be
used in the mapping table.
That way click-updown is dumber and there's no coordination.
The url should be unique if we use the namespaced name (TBD where we
get it from, we probably just ask for it directly for now) and the
version, which needs to be unique. We check in the DB that it is in
fact unique and save that (with a strict UNIQUE on that column to
prevent any conflicts).

--
Martin