Re: Removing apps from device if malicious

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is this maybe something we should document in
>
>         https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppStore/FutureIdeas
>
> or something along those lines? Is the above consensus?
>
> Is "generate an empty package with the same name, but a higher version
> number" we'd like to script?

The way I (conveniently) see it is that we'll use blank packages for
the time being, and have a goal to replace it with something a bit
less hacky as soon as possible. We'd need to document what the proper
way would be to be able to pick that up as soon as someone's plate
looks a bit empty.

--
Martin