Re: Click apps on Desktop [...] - Flavors

How do we handle other desktop environments. Will I be able to install Click-Packages in Xfce / KDE / Gnome?

Will I be able to run those installed Applications?
If I'm able to run those applications, we need to support X.org. We also need to support Wayland in a (not so far away) future.

If we cut those flavors out of the App-Ecosystem [ie. answer my first or 2nd question with "no"], how will we answer the user the question "Why can't I used a core feature of Ubuntu in his offical supported falvors?"

I hope I didn't misinterpreted this thread. My interpretation is "Are we able to support X.org with click? - Eventually no, because X.org dosn't meet our desired security level."