Re: Hardware requirements metadata

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Matias Bordese
<matias.bordese@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Reviewing the submit workflow in the Appstore, we have one step to list
> hardware requirements. At the moment, the listed options are inherited from
> the desktop apps workflow, so I'm wondering if we should keep and extend
> them, if that makes sense. Then, the question would be what extra
> requirements and/or restrictions would be useful to have? (screen size?
> sensors? bluetooth?) Any thoughts?

So, I think Android's model is a good one to start from:
http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/uses-feature-element.html#hw-features
We may want to mix this in with the current PC requirements in a nice
and presentable way, as our story goes beyond phones ant tablets.

--
Martin