Hardware requirements metadata

Hi,

Reviewing the submit workflow in the Appstore, we have one step to list
hardware requirements. At the moment, the listed options are inherited from
the desktop apps workflow, so I'm wondering if we should keep and extend
them, if that makes sense. Then, the question would be what extra
requirements and/or restrictions would be useful to have? (screen size?
sensors? bluetooth?) Any thoughts?

FYI, the current options are:

* Form factor (dropdown, ie. choose one):
    PC Only

* Memory (dropdown):
    No requirement | 128+ MB | 256+ MB | 512+ MB | 1+ GB | 2+ GB

* Graphics acceleration (dropdown):
    No requirement | OpenGL 2.1+ | OpenGL 3.0+ | OpenGL 3.1+ | OpenGL 3.2+
| OpenGL 3.3+ | OpenGL 4.0+ | OpenGL 4.1+ | OpenGL 4.2+

* Devices required (checkboxes):
    CD drive
    CD burner
    DVD drive