Re: App Review Shifts

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214612

>  * seems like click packages set the Description in DEBIAN/control to be the
>    title from the manifest. Shouldn't this be title + description?

Discussed a bit on IRC. Will get more info after Colin os back from holiday.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214623

>  * one click package does not specify the correct policy_version for apparmor

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214618

In looking at qtcreator, I also filed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214613 - click
maintainer field is oddly formatted

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214626 - click
manifest should prefill the application name as the title

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtcreator/+bug/1214632 - the Simple
tab for click packaging allows for adding policy groups, but not removing them