Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Multiple frameworks for apps

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:21:00PM +0100, Alexander Sack wrote:
> How do we find and define what the "sane" combinations are?

That's trivial - we can start by saying that you only get to use
combinations with the same prefix, e.g. "ubuntu-sdk-14.04*".  Those will
presumably just be broken down from what might previously have been
declared as "ubuntu-sdk-14.04", so are clearly a sane combination.

I don't think any of this should block click 0.4.14.  What frameworks
you want to declare is up to you(r team); if you want to just declare
"ubuntu-sdk-14.04" then that's fine by me and click will behave as
before.   I just want to have the support in place so that if and when
you need this (I predict it's "when", since this is something I've
already been asked for several times) then I don't have to scramble to
enable it in the package manager.

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx]