Re: Registering devices

How about instead of identifying the device, we use an " app profile"
that can be changed on the same device, or copied from one device to
another.

So for me, I would have "user=mhall119&profile=phone" applied to my
Nexus 4.  When I get my Nexus 5, on first boot or first time to the
store it tells me I need a profile for the device, it then gives me the
option to use "phone" or create a new one.  Likewise I can have a
profile for my Nexus 7 tablet, that can either be the same as the
profile for my phone, or different.  Same again with my laptop.

Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx