Recommended results with empty searches

Hi all,

Currently, and for a little while until we hit critical mass, we'll be
lacking apps that people expect their phones to have. We will,
however, have similar apps that may help bridge the gap.

I'd like to propose we add to empty search results the possibility for
the server to return "related apps".

We can change over time what the server uses to calculate what to
return, we just need to agree what the changes to the API would be,
and make sure the server and the client can represent this.

On the server side, Fabian is ready and eager to work on this.

Who can pick up the scope side of things, help define the API and make
this change?

thanks,

--
Martin