Re: Recommended results with empty searches

Hi Fabian, thanks for working on this.

As I commented earlier, I think this should be part of the
/api/v1/search endpoint, and that those results should be annotated
with "related: true", or "category: related" if they belong to the
recommendations.
Otherwise we would have to do an extra http call to the server, and we
are trying to avoid that to keep the scope responsive.

cheers,
--
alecu

[0] "Recommended results" in