Audio Session @ Platform Sprint

Those of you outside the company may not know but the Platform/Distro
Team will be sprinting in Portland, OR USA, Feb. 1 - 5. It looks like
I'm on the kernel team agenda to run an audio round table.

I'd like to see Luke and Conor join in the discussion as well as anyone
else they'd like to bring along.

I'm sending this email out to solicit input from everyone as to the
topics they'd like to see us address. Things that come immediately to
my mind are:
  1. How does everyone feel about the current state of audio (alsa
     as well as pulse) in Lucid?
  2. Should we be anticipating the need/desire of an audio LBM right
     from the start?
  3. How do we get a handle on our audio bugs? What should we be doing
     w.r.t. bugs that we are not doing now?

Any and all input is welcome.

Thanks,
Brad