Away on vacation next week.

Hey folks,
Sorry for the late notice, but I only thought I should have let you know today. I am away on vacation next week. We pretty much have pulse git master in the archive now, so I don't suspect we will have any major problems, but if you need to get patches in ASAP, feel free to poke the desktop team or any other core dev to sponsor any uploads you want done. Ubuntu-core-dev now has access to the pulse branches, so there should be no issue with regards to pushing back to the bzr branch.

If any of you from Canonical really need me, feel free to give me a call/send me a text message to the numbers given in the directory.

Thanks.

Luke