Re: PulseAudio 5 package merging, and armhf test packages.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 06:18:04PM AEDT, Didier Roche wrote:
> If Luke is going to do it, can we have it quickly? The whole bluetooth work
> for this cycle is blocking on this.

Ok, its in ppa:ubuntu-desktop/bluez5. I'm working on building some armhf packages of both bluez5 and pulse for those who feel up to testing on touch as well, however bluez5 seems to be misbehaving on armhf, at least on real hardware and in a chroot when built by hand. The libdir argument is being given twice to the configure script. I'll ahve a dig to see if I can work out what is going on.

Luke