Re: PulseAudio 5 package merging, and armhf test packages.

Le 24/11/2014 10:26, David Henningsson a écrit :

On 2014-11-24 04:23, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Hey folks.
I've finished the merge of the packaging, which didn't turn out to be as bad as I had thought. Test packages for amd64 and i386 as well as the source can be found in ppa:ubuntu-audio-dev/pulse-testing for vivid. The PPA is enabled for armhf, however due to Launchpad's PPA armhf setup, the armhf debs FTBFS at the moment.

For now, I have built them by hand and uploaded them to http://people.canonical.com/~themuso/pulse-5.0-armhf-vivid should you be interested in testing them. Pulse 5 has bluez support, however I have no idea how well that works with the touch bluetooth stuff, although I did manage to port our bluetooth patches to pulse 5 during the package merge.

Since Debian has enabled the test suite, I have ntoiced on a couple of occasions that the test suite randomly fails on armhf in the htread test. It worked for the occasion when I uploaded the above linked debs, so not sure what is going on.

I am going to work on having Pulse 6 RC debs available shortly for testing as well.

Thanks for working on this!

The desktop team has requested that we upload Pulse 6 RC ASAP to https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/+archive/ubuntu/bluez5
...in order to test the Bluez 5 transition.

Is this something you can do? Given that you have already started working on the Pulse 6 packages and that I believe you have access to the ppa (which I probably don't).

Just for the record, as discussed in the session, all core devs have access to the ppa.

If Luke is going to do it, can we have it quickly? The whole bluetooth work for this cycle is blocking on this.

Cheers,
Didier

Thanks in advance,