QA Team Tools

As discussed in the last QA Team meeting I've setup the Ubuntu QA Team
Tools project[0] and setup a bzr branch[1] with some initial tools.
I've setup the layout with one directory per set of tools and there is
also a README file with an overview of each directory and of course a
TODO list.  Actually, Steve already knocked one item off that list!

The only team that really made sense to me to have ownership of it was
ubuntu-bugcontrol.  However, this is easily changed if needed.

[0] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-qa-tools
[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/ubuntu-qa-tools/master
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com