Re: Bug Control Application

<disclaimer>
I've no real opinion about Dereck.
</disclaimer>

On Do, 2008-07-10 at 03:11 -0400, Dereck wrote:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/246812
> Low - Wishlist
I can't find any triaging from Dereck here. This bug would probably be a
good example for searching upstream bug trackers.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/230571
> medium - Triaged
Not sure about this one, the information in the description page would
be nice (and config files / log files as single attachments).

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/234405
> Low - Triaged
Looks okay to me.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/230571
> Medium - Triaged
See second bug...

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/124782
Dereck submitted this bug and provided a patch. This is good, but not
really bugcontrol work, is it?

Looking at some other bugs he triaged, he still makes a good impression.
I'd second James' proposal of asking for another five bugs.