Re: [benjamin.drung@xxxxxxxxx: Re: bdrung wants to join]

https://launchpad.net/bugs/221205 (importance: low)

He first reproduced it and confirmed the report, and attached a debdiff to
fix the bug.  It was eventually uploaded to -proposed, and then to
-updates.  He was one of the verifiers.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/237497 (importance: high)

He actually filed this report on his own behalf, and attached a patch.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/223467

In this case, he simply confirmed a request to remove a package, and
subscribed u-u-s.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/255993

Here he requested debugging files, scanned through them, and asked for a
little more information.  He then, on a request of the report, closed the
bug.

https://launchpad.net/bugs/252370

In this bug, he found a duplicate and marked it as so.

Overall, there's a good variety of triaged reports here.  I've seen him
around a lot, and personally add my support for membership in the team.