Ubuntu bug control application for echidnaman

The following are the responses to the Ubuntu bugcontrol application:

> 1. Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are
rude to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct?
I promise to be polite even if others are rude, and as noted by my
launchpad page. (~echidnaman) I have signed the Ubuntu Code of
Conduct and am an ubuntero.

> 2. Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment,
Bugs/Status and Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about
that documentation?
I have read those wiki pages and feel that I have a good knowledge
of them.

> 3. What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public?
When processing apport bugs one should look for sensitive info such
as passwords or stuff inside strings pulled into the stacktrace.

>4. Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?
I generally have been working with Kubuntu/KDE related bugs.

>5.  Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These
bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process
and how to properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that
does not have an importance indicate what importance you would
give it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use
urls in your list of bugs.
As indicated by the wiki, I will call upon an Ubuntu developer to vouch
for my abilities. Apachelogger (who I am cc'ing to this email) can
vouch for my bug triaging abilities, as can Yuriy Kozlov. (Who is not
exactly an Ubuntu developer, but is active in bug triaging.)

Follow ups