Re: Application to join..(lajjr)

First of all, a big welcome to the Ubuntu Community and thank you for taking
interest in triaging! We really need all the help we can get. :)

As part of the application process for becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug
Control you should also submit at least 5 bugs that exemplify your
understanding of the triage process. Please take a moment to submit some
bugs so we can proceed further. :)

Again, thank you for your interest in joining Ubuntu Bug Control, we are
awaiting your bug reports. :)

~Dereck
Ubuntu BugSquad