[Fwd: Re: privatevoid wants to join]

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Charles Profitt <indigo196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Brian Murray <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-bugcontrol] privatevoid wants to join
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:09:16 -0500

Brian:

Here are some samples of bugs I have worked on. I do not feel 100% about
my skills yet, but feel that I can be made a member due to knowing my
limits and willingness to seek assistance when I 'do not know'.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/fedora/+bug/313486
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/323711

some I converted to questions:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/58686

I will be working on more as well.

Thanks,

Charles Profitt

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 14:28 -0800, Brian Murray wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 03:25:29AM +0000, indigo196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Brian:
> >
> > Not yet... I have been very focused on getting my state LoCo ready for
> > approval and building the education team of the Beginners Team.
> >
> > I suspect that by February 23rd I will have some... (I will be running
> > the bug jam for the LoCo)... I am starting to gear up for that... so I
> > need to make sure my skills are up to snuff.
>
> Feel free to let me know if there is anything you need to make your bug
> jam successful.

Follow ups