Re: [Fwd: Re: privatevoid wants to join]

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Charles Profitt
<indigo196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are some samples of bugs I have worked on. I do not feel 100% about
> my skills yet, but feel that I can be made a member due to knowing my
> limits and willingness to seek assistance when I 'do not know'.

Nice to see you applying for Bug Control.

Charles Profitt is the vice president of the US-NY LoCo, and from my
experience with him I am certain that he will be able to handle bug
triaging.

He has signed the CoC and read HowToTriage. However, if you have not
done so already, please read about triaging Apport crash reports[1].

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/322610

The provided bug report information is very detailed, but it probably
doesn't classify as bug triaging since it was self-filed.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/319053

Looks like a good triage to me.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/fedora/+bug/313486

Also looks like a good triage to me, and the bug report was marked as
affecting the package alsa-lib (later invalidated due to more
information).

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/323711

Looks fine to me and appropriately marked as incomplete.

> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/59399
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/58686

Nice to see the appropriate bug reports being marked as questions and
getting answered.

I give a +1, but I think it might be good to see some more examples of
completely-triaged (from start to finish) bugs.

Cheers,
Dara

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage#Apport%20crash%20reports