Re: [Fwd: Re: privatevoid wants to join]

I've worked with Charles on the forums and the Beginners Team, he is
very knowledgeable and quick to learn.  My brief comments are below, and
I support his application for bugcontrol (in time for the bugjam!).
Thanks,
-Connor

Charles Profitt wrote:
> [...]
Excellent.  I have no problems with triager submitting their own bugs, I
still believe it shows an understanding of the triage process, and this
one is done well and provided a valuable learning experience.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/319053

Well done.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/fedora/+bug/313486

Good, he knows where to find and how to use package and problem specific
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/323711

Good approach in trying to track down the source of the problem and
determine if it really is a bug.
> some I converted to questions:
>
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/59399
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/58686

Also good understanding of the difference between problems and bugs -
probably based on Ubuntu Forum experience :)