Re: [Fwd: Re: privatevoid wants to join]

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 08:46:05PM -0500, Charles Profitt wrote:
> [...]

Based on the positive feedback from Dara and Connor and my review of the
bugs you've worked on I'm happy to welcome you to the team!  Thanks for
helping to make Ubuntu better and I look forward to seeing more of your
work.

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com