Re: bugcontrol membership

Andreas Olsson wrote:

> *) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/296952
> I would have set the importance of this bug to Medium.

Nice work, you identified the faulty patch, provided a debdiff and gave
a good explanation of why the bug appears.

> *) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/325393
> I would set the importance of this bug to Low.
> (Yes, now I do know how to register a new project in Launchpad.)

Again a nice job done. You checked that the bug does apply to the jaunty
version, found the corresponding issue in Fedora and reported it
upstream. The latter is one of the most important things to do, great!

> *) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/330588
> I would set the importance of this bug to Low, or possibly to Wishlist.
> Actually I would probably ask for a second opinion in #ubuntu-bugs.

I'd go with wishlist for that. You showed good communication skills with
the reporter on this one to find out, what the problem is about. Nice.

> *) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/349072
> I would actually have given this bug the Medium importance. While it might be
> a corner case I do believe it's a very legitimate case in a backup program.

True. Another peace of good work, testing patches from upstream and
transforming them to debdiffs is very valuable work!

> *) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/362511
> I would set the importance of this bug to Low.

Good, you pointed the reporter to the finalfreeze-deadline and offered
to push the bug upstream. Also, you confirmed it by trying on your own.

Based on the work I've seen I give a +1 for Andreas being a member of
bug-control. And another +1 for having such a nice name ;-)

--
Andreas Moog
Berliner Str. 29

PGP-Encrypted mail preferred, please use Key-ID 0xF67089C4
Fingerprint: 7C60 6E85 F8A1 E26C 96B4 CC8D D3A1 6090 F670 89C4