bugcontrol membership

I would like to apply for a membership in the Ubuntu bug control team.

> 1)  Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
Yes, I promise to be polite to bug reporters. I have signed the CoC.

> 2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
> Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
Yes, I have read those texts. I don't have any questions on them currently,
but if I do, I believe I know where to ask.

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash report
> bug before making it public?
Banking information, passwords, encryption keys, etc. I believe I'd also be
vary about phone number and possibly e-mail addresses.

> 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?
I primarily triage bug related to the server team.

> 5) Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged...

*) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/296952
I would have set the importance of this bug to Medium.

*) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/325393
I would set the importance of this bug to Low.
(Yes, now I do know how to register a new project in Launchpad.)

*) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/330588
I would set the importance of this bug to Low, or possibly to Wishlist.
Actually I would probably ask for a second opinion in #ubuntu-bugs.

*) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/349072
I would actually have given this bug the Medium importance. While it might be
a corner case I do believe it's a very legitimate case in a backup program.

*) https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/362511
I would set the importance of this bug to Low.

// Andreas