Re: Application for Bug Control membership

I'd like to give Geir my strong +1 for membership in Bug Control.
He has shown an impressive level of dedication and patience in dealing
with the influx of -intel bugs that we see.

Since we get so many bugs filed against X, a lot of the basic triage
work is automated.  Geir has been instrumental at the more advanced
level that really requires human intervention, patiently helping
frustrated bug reporters through tricky situations to gather the
necessary information, and in numerous cases helping guide the bug
towards a solution.  He has also taken an active role in establishing a
team-wide standardization of tags for X bugs to facilitate finding dupes
(http://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Tagging).

Bryce