Re: Application for Bug Control membership

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 02:52:56PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> I'd like to give Geir my strong +1 for membership in Bug Control.
> He has shown an impressive level of dedication and patience in dealing
> with the influx of -intel bugs that we see.

Based on Bryce's positive endorsement of your application to the team I
am happy to add you as a member.  Welcome to the team and please
consider adding yourself the bug squad mentoring list[1].
Congratulations!

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors

Sincerely,
--