Application for bug-control from btm

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgems-ruby/+bug/302990
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dhcp3/+bug/351378

Good work on both of them; bug 351378 will probably have to be
revisited to verify it is still an issue, and them setting an upstream
task and Triaged/Wishlist

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libpgsql-ruby/+bug/290648

Good work, again, mostly with the upstream references. I guess you
meant 'wontfix' instead of wishlist ;-)

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libxml-simple-ruby/+bug/296605
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libjson-ruby/+bug/161210
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libalgorithm-diff-ruby/+bug/305252
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libnotify/+bug/205528

This is a special case -- a workflow bug --, which I guess you were not
aware of, on the other hand, you could not set the importance, so
there...

As a rule of thumb, workflow bugs should not be worked on by bug
triagers.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libgems-ruby/+bug/270619

This one... I vote to close it invalid, no response from reporter.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ruby1.8/+bug/317313

Correct work, except for the fact that gem is not supported here -- we
only deal with Ubuntu packages, and installing via gems is, obviously,
not packaged by Ubuntu. This should have been transformed in a user
question (https;//answers.launchpad.net).

But I am being picky. Still, solid work, and I am pleased to give you a
+1.

I am sorry for the time it took us to act on your request. Thank you
for bringing this to our attention.

..hggdh..