Of course this means I already have earlier experience with triaging,
but to give a better impression of my current skills I'll provide
links to bugs I've worked recently on.

#1 Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude
to you or Ubuntu? Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
  Yes I do, and yes I have.

#2 Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage, Bugs/Assignment, Bugs/Status and
Bugs/Importance? Do you have any questions about that documentation?
  Yes I have, and no I don't.

#3 What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
report bug before making it public? See Bugs/HowToTriage for more
information.
  The procedure for handling Apport bugs isn't very clear -- to me, at
least -- but I would look for thinks like passwords, bank account
numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, IP addresses and anything else
that looks sensitive.

#4 Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
interested in helping out with?
   I usually focus on packages that don't have too much bugs. It
varies, though. Mostly I pick a program I use myself to make verifying
the bug easier.

#5 Please list of five or more bugs which you have triaged. These bugs
should demonstrate your understanding of the triage process and how to
properly handle bugs. If there is a bug in your list that does not
have an importance indicate what importance you would give it after
becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control. Please use urls in your list
of bugs.
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/410832 Low
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/banshee/+bug/410763 Medium
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdebase-workspace/+bug/395303 Low