komputes wants to join bugcontrol

> Brian Murray wrote:
> > Thanks for your interest in joining the Ubuntu Bug Control team.  As
> > part of the application process we need to ensure that the following
> > criteria are met.

> > 1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> > you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?

UbuntuCodeofConduct-1.0.1 has been signed

> > 2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
> > Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?

Yes. With relations with upstream, I only have upstream accounts with
GNOME and KDE, Mozilla and Red Hat. I would like to know if registration
on the other upstream bugtrackers were compulsory to join Bug Control.

> > 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> > report bug before making it public?

Crash bugs reported automatically by apport may contain sensitive user
information. Looking at the tags and comments in a bug allows you to
know if the bug was submitted using apport.

If it is a private bug, perhaps the user did not want to reveal this
info publicly. I would review the files attached (including coredump.gz
and stacktrace.txt ad defines on the wiki) as well as ask the user if
it's ok to make the bug public.

> > 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> > interested in helping out with?

Launchpad, Hardware, Ubuntu, Audio bugs (alsa, pulse), GNOME, KDE and
Mozilla bugs mostly.

> > 5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
> > triaged.

Here are some triaged bugs:

Bug #282939
Bug #291658