Requesting a mentor

Hi,
I am very excited and happy to join you guys in the Ubuntu bug squad. The
decision was not that tough as the bug squad page gave enough info , but
looking at the sheer amount of bugs and codes I have no idea where to start
from.
Any help or mentoring will be highly appreciated and I will be highly
grateful.

*TECHNICAL SKILLS:

**Programming Languages*: C, C++(programming for 3 years now)
*
Libraries Explored:* SOCKET API, OpenGL, OpenCV(using opencv for 1.5 yrs)

*Web Related Knowledge:* HTML

*Platforms Used:* Mandriva, SUSE, UBUNTU(using ubuntu and mandriva for 2
yrs)

*Software Experience:* OpenOffice, MATLAB, GIMP, Oracle9i etc

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely
shankhs

www.shankhs4u.blogspot.com