Re: Requesting a mentor

Hello shankhs,

I saw MATLAB and thought I had to at least offer my help! My area is
GNOME, power management, and science package bugs, but would be able
to help you get started with triaging in Ubuntu at other points of
entry too. Others might offer their services as mentors, you should
pick one that fits with areas of software you'd like to get involved
with.

Regards,
Scott