Re: Applying to the team

Hi - thanks for all your work! Getting straight to the bug list:

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-tools-backends/+bug/434565
stellar work on this one! Debugged, triaged, fixed, followed-up and
still helping people

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-tools-backends/+bug/418690
great communication, handling bugs, getting them fixed, fixing the
title/description

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-system-tools/+bug/406211
> (which all the handling of duplicates)
Wow, that's a lot of duplicates. good job sticking with the bug, lots
of communications. Good job helping people debug (giving them the
correct commands)

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnunet/+bug/342763
Again, you go through great depth helping people with bugs.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/shadow/+bug/432964
A difficult one, good job referring to the wiki for crashes and x.org.
I, too, am stumped - but have you tried asking around on #ubuntu-bugs
or find an ubuntu xorger to take a look at it?

> -> I'd have set the importance to Medium: while the case to trigger the
> bug (system crash during guest session) is quite rare, the effects are
> terrible, making it impossible to modify/create users until the lock
> file is manually removed, which would really be a deal breaker for most
> users.
I might have even put that as "high" (has a severe impact on a small
portion of Ubuntu users)

> By the way, I've also written the Wiki page about debugging the GNOME
> System Tools, since the commands to do so are really hard to guess. This
> allows easy bug triaging for this package, and makes this secret trick
> available to everyone:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingGnomeSystemTools
great! Thank you!

Very helpful and effective triager. Keep up the good work, use
#ubuntu-{bugs,motu,devel} as needed. +1 from me!

Regards,
Scott Howard