Re: monkey-libre wants to join

2010/2/6 Brian Murray <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Thanks for your interest in joining the Ubuntu Bug Control team.  As
> part of the application process we need to ensure that the following
> criteria are met.
>
> 1) Do you promise to be polite to bug reporters even if they are rude to
> you or Ubuntu?  Have you signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct?
>
>    I promise be polite with the bug reporters, I do not have any problem
with theirs rude comments. And I have signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

2) Have you read Bugs/HowToTriage[0], Bugs/Assignment[1] and
> Bugs/Importance[2] at wiki.ubuntu.com?  Do you have any questions about
> that documentation?
>

> Yes, and I do not have any questions. Also I have open the wiki
> (HowToTriage, bugreponses, helpingwithbugs, ...) when I use Launchpad.
>

> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
> information.

Any personal information, passwords, accounts ... in the Stracktrace file or
has the coredump.gz file

> 4) Is there a particular package or group of packages that you are
> interested in helping out with?

I am interested in packages with a lot of duplicates.

> 5) We also need to see a list of five or more bugs which you have
> triaged.  These bugs should demonstrate your understanding of the triage
> process and how to properly handle bugs.  If there is a bug in your list
> that does not have an importance indicate what importance you would give
> it after becoming a member of Ubuntu Bug Control.  Please use urls in
> your list of bugs so we can more easily find them.

I can´t change the status to triaged and I have made the upstream.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/poedit/+bug/454949
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/at-spi/+bug/508156

Bugs without importance:
medium -> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+bug/315802