Re: monkey-libre wants to join

Thanks for your help with ubuntu! here are some comments - I just
checked 2 bugs on the list, but I think

>> 3) What sensitive data should you look for in a private Apport crash
>> report bug before making it public?  See Bugs/HowToTriage[1] for more
>> information.
>

> Any personal information, passwords, accounts ... in the Stracktrace file or
> has the coredump.gz file

coredumps should never be in public bug reports.

As bug control, you are responsible for triaging other user's bugs,
working with the reporter to provide the proper information, and
making sure the developers have all the proper information to fix the
package. Many of the bugs you listed are not triaged yet (and ones
that are were triaged by someone else). I suggest working with
#ubuntu-bugs to triage some of these bugs and apply when they are
complete. I checked the bugs listed, and one stood out at me as an
important learning experience:

> medium -> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/515806

coredump.gz is present! it must be deleted! I know you can't mark as
private. (I put it back to private)

-1 for now, from me, since triaging experience needs to be better demonstrated.

~Scott