Re: ubuntu-bugcontrol application: ~kamalmostafa

Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> I, Kamal Mostafa, apply for membership in the ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team.

    I'm familiar with Kamal's work in the developent arena, and am
very glad to see the same attention to detail and rich investigation
brought to bug triage.

>> 5. Please list five or more bugs which you have triaged.
>
> A summary of the changes I made to each bug are noted here.  Please see
> my full responses in the bugs themselves.

    The handling of many of these bugs demonstrates a care often
missed: rather than looking for a quick fix, the state of the packages
have been investigated upstream and in Debian, and when bugs are
discovered to be fixed, detailed information about when and how they
were fixed has been indicated.

    I unreservedly endorse this application.

--
Emmet HIKORY