Re: ubuntu-bugcontrol application: ~kamalmostafa

On Mon, Feb 08, 2010 at 02:17:19PM -0800, Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> I, Kamal Mostafa, apply for membership in the ~ubuntu-bugcontrol team.
>
> https://launchpad.net/~kamalmostafa
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KamalMostafa
> IRC: kamalmostafa
>
> Thanks for considering me!
>
>  -Kamal
>

>     >> I registered new LP project 'hamlib' to be maintained by
>        ~ubuntu-ham-devels, and discussed that in IRC with my co-admin
>        for that team.

What exactly is this project for?

Thank you very much for your detailed application, it made it quite
easier to review.  Based on your impressive work and the positive
endorsement of other team members I am happy to approve your membership
in the Ubuntu Bug Control team.  Congratulations and welcome!

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com