Re: Is BugControl dense?

Since you asked... I decided (rightly or wrongly) that the package
against which the bug needed to be reported was ubiquity so after
reading some instructions I ran "ubuntu-bug ubiquity". That failed
with a message that it couldn't access the log file. Sure enough, the
ubiquity log file is owned by root, mode 600. So I tried "sudo
ubuntu-bug ubiquity". That terminated silently without doing anything.
Or maybe it sent the log file somewhere (who knows where?) but it
never gave me a chance to write a description of the problem. The log
file would be useless for the particular problem I wanted to report,
which is that screen 4 of the installer script for 10.04 is misleading
about which disk it is going to partition, and that selecting what
seems to be the sensible default results in partitioning and
installing on a disk that can't be booted.