Re: Handling bugs from foreign language speakers

Hello,

my name is Robert and I attended the meeting the first time today. I
followed the conversation with interested. I am dual language
(English/German), with German as my native language. A few years back my
English was not as good as today, and I found myself trying very had to
explain something in English that would be so easy to do in my native
language. I believe there are more people that have similar experience. I
like the approach of Andrey and I willing to participate for the translation
of German language.

Robert