Re: Meeting Minutes: 2010 10 12

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:06 AM, Jean-Baptiste Lallement
<jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the minutes.
> I'll take the actions:
>  ** to prepare a bug day excepting kernel
>  ** to clean up the Regression wiki pages
Look through the logs, talk with the people who volunteered at the
meeting.  I'm sure they can use the help, but they will be able to
explain the tasks better to you.

> One other point, I think it's worth copy/pasting the minutes to the wiki
> because we have control over the document (edit it, keep it forever if
> we want, ...)
Feel Free, IDK how long those logs will last.  I originally presumed
indefinitely.

~Brian
--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess
now, JUST WAIT!!"
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False